Worst situations in Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Punjab, Delhi, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh....
Corona is constantly worsening the situation in the country. On Saturday, the number of new infections increased to a record level. In the last 24 hours 1 lakh 44 thousand 829 people were found infected. The number of patients found within a day is the highest since the introduction of the virus last year. Earlier on Thursday, 1.31 lakh patients were found.
Active case means that the number of patients who are being treated has also increased tremendously. On Friday, 77 thousand 199 people were cured across the country, while 773 patients died. In this way, an increase of 66 thousand 760 was registered in the active case. Now there are 10 lakh 40 thousand 993 patients in the country who are undergoing treatment. This figure has reached more than the peak of the previous phase of Corona. September 17 last year was the peak day of infection. On this day, the country had the highest number of 10.17 lakh active cases. Since then, these figures had started to decline, but now the situation is becoming dreadful again.
Within a day, the recovery rate has come down from 91% to 90%, the
recovery rate is continuously declining. Within one day it dropped from 91.76% to 90.8%. Within the last three weeks, it has registered a decline of around 8%. Chhattisgarh had the lowest recovery of 80.5% and Maharashtra 82%. The active rate is very high here. Chhattisgarh currently has an active rate of 18.4% and Maharashtra with 16.3%.
Former Prayagraj MP died
; Former Prayagraj MP Shyama Charan Gupta passed away on Saturday morning. This information was given on his official social media account. He was found corona positive including family a few days ago. After this, he was being treated in a private hospital in Delhi.
RSS chief Corona-infected
Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) chief Mohan Bhagwat has become corona positive. He has been admitted to a hospital in Nagpur. Last Monday, Bhagwat went to Haridwar where he attended the Kumbh Mela. He also took a dip in the Ganges.
So far, 1.32 crore people have been infected by infection in the
country, so far more than 1 crore 32 lakh 2 thousand people are in the grip of infection. Among them, 1 crore 19 lakh 87 thousand people have been cured, while 1 lakh 68 thousand 467 patients died. There are 10 lakh 40 thousand 993 patients who are undergoing treatment. So far, more than 95 million people have been vaccinated.
- The news of another concern comes amidst a growing outbreak of Corona. Within the last one week, 32 health workers including several doctors of Delhi AIIMS have been found to be corona positive. According to media reports, all these people have been given both doses of the vaccine. A day earlier, 37 doctors at the Sir Gangaram Hospital in Delhi were found infected.
- On Friday, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal met the director of Sir Gangaram Hospital to take stock of the situation. At the same time, all government and private schools in Delhi have been closed due to increasing cases of corona. Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal said that all schools will remain closed till the forthcoming order.
- The Odisha government has increased the amount of fine for not wearing masks. Now, for the first and second time, without holding the mask, a penalty of 2 thousand rupees and 5 thousand rupees will be imposed thereafter. This is the largest fine for non-wearing of masks across the country. In most states it is 200 to 500 rupees. A fine of 2 thousand rupees was imposed in Delhi.
- East Coast Railway says that from April 10, travelers coming to Odisha from anywhere in the country will need to have a RT-PCR negative report (not older than 72 hours) or a certificate to get a second dose of the vaccine. Quarantine will have to remain for 7 days without valid documents.
- The Bihar government has announced some new restrictions on Friday. Shops, showrooms and malls will have to be closed at 7 pm. Only 35% of the staff will be allowed to come in government offices in a day and 33% in private. That is, the duty of an employee will be imposed after two days. Also, the government has ordered the schools, colleges, coaching to be closed till 18 April.
- Restaurants, hotels and dhabas will open in Bihar with 25% capacity. Entry will be given to 50% of all cinema halls. Public transport will be allowed to sit at half the capacity. CM Nitish Kumar said that a special campaign for vaccination will be conducted from April 11 to 14.
- Classes from 1st to 12th in Haldwani, Dehradun and Haridwar of Uttarakhand will remain closed till 30th April.
- At Allahabad University, 40 staff have been found Corona positive. Two of them died. The university has been sealed until 21 April. Date of exam has also been extended.
- The Maharashtra government has deferred the MPSC entrance exam to be held on April 11 till further orders.
The states of the major states
found 58,993 new patients here on Friday. 45,391 patients recovered and 301 died. So far, 32.88 lakh people have been affected by the epidemic in the state. Of these, 26.95 lakh people have recovered, while 57,329 have died. Currently, about 5.34 lakh people are being treated here.
2. In Chhattisgarh
state, 11 thousand 447 people were found corona infected on Friday. 2613 people were recovered and 91 died. So far, 4 lakh 18 thousand 678 people have been affected by the infection in the state. Of these, 3 lakh 37 thousand 156 people have been cured, while 4654 patients died. 76 thousand 868 patients are still under treatment. Active rates are the highest in the country as compared to infection. Currently 18.4% of active patients are being treated here.
3. Uttar Pradesh
Corona report of 9,587 people came positive on Friday. 583 people recovered and 36 died. So far, 6 lakh 63 thousand 991 people have been found infected here. Of these, 6 lakh 6 thousand 646 people have been cured, while 9,039 patients died. There are 48 thousand 306 patients who are undergoing treatment.
4. In Delhi
state, 8,521 people were found corona infected on Friday. 5032 people were recovered and 39 died. So far, 7 lakh 6 thousand 526 people have been infected here. Of these, 6 lakh 86 thousand 699 people have been cured, while 11 thousand 196 patients lost their lives. There are 26 thousand 631 patients who are undergoing treatment.
5. In the
state of Madhya Pradesh , 4,882 people were found corona infected on Friday. 3433 people recovered and 23 died. So far, 3 lakh 27 thousand 220 people have been affected by the infection here. Of these, 2 lakh 92 thousand 598 people have been cured, while 4136 patients lost their lives. There are 30 thousand 486 patients who are undergoing treatment.
6. In the
state of Gujarat , 4,541 people were found corona infected on Friday. 2280 people were recovered and 42 died. So far, 3 lakh 37 thousand 15 people have been affected by the infection here. Of these, 3 lakh 9 thousand 626 people have been cured, while 4697 patients died. There are 22 thousand 692 patients who are undergoing treatment.
7. In the
state of Rajasthan , 3,970 people were found infected on Friday. 1005 people recovered and 12 died. So far, 3 lakh 54 thousand 287 people have been affected by the infection here. Of these, 3 lakh 27 thousand 304 people have been cured, while 2898 patients died. There are 24 thousand 85 patients who are undergoing treatment.
Friday, 3,404 people were found infected in the state of Punjab . 2518 people were recovered and 56 died. So far, 2 lakh 66 thousand 494 people have been infected here. Of these, 2 lakh 31 thousand 885 people have been cured, while 7390 patients have lost their lives. There are 27 thousand 219 patients who are undergoing treatment.