Asus is all set to introduce yet another smartphone, Asus Zenfone 8.
Asus Zenfone 8 will be available offline across retail stores, as well as online through ecommerce platform and leading online portals starting from date
Asus is all set to introduce yet another smartphone, Asus Zenfone 8. The smartphone will be the latest addition to the popular series and is said to come packed with videography-enhancing features ideal to redraw the boundaries of users’ creativity.
Asus Zenfone 8 Release Date:
Announced on May 12, 2021 & Released on May 13,2021
Asus Zenfone 8 Specification:
• Brand - Asus
• Model - Asus Zenfone 8
• Operating System - Android 11, ZenUI 8
• Sim Slots - Dual SIM
• Sim Size - Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
• Network – GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
• Fingerprint Sensor - Yes (under display, optical)
• Battery Capacity - Li-Po 4000 mAh, non-removable
• Chipset - Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
• CPU – Octa-core (1x2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3x2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4x1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
• Processor - Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
• Graphics - 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
• Rear Camera - 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.73", 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
12 MP, f/2.2, 112˚, 14mm (ultrawide), 1/2.55", 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF
• Front Camera - 12 MP, f/2.5, 28mm (standard), 1/2.93", 1.22µm, dual pixel PDAF
• Screen Size - 5.9 inches, 84.0 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)
• Screen Resolution - 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~446 ppi density)
• Display Type - Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 700 nits (HBM), 1100 nits (peak)
• Touch Screen - Yes
• Other Sensors – Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
• Usb Connectivity – Yes
Asus Zenfone 8 Price:
Price of Asus Zenfone 8 Starting from 53,200 to 71,00/- INR
The dual- SIM (Nano) Asus ZenFone 8 runs on Android 11 with ZenUI 8 on top. It features a 5.9-inch HD + (1,080x2,400 pixels) 120Hz Samsung AMOLED display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and 1,100 nits peak brightness. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass Victus and is HDR10 and HDR10+ certified. The chassis is IP68 certified, making it dust and water resistant. Under the hood, the ZenFone 8 has the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SoC, along with up to 16 GB LPDDR5 RAM.
For photos and videos, the smartphone offers a dual-camera setup on the back that houses a 64-megapixel Sony IMX686 primary sensor with an f/1.8 lens, paired with a 12-megapixel Sony IMX363 secondary sensor that has an f/2.2 ultra-wide-angle lens. For selfies and video chats, the Asus ZenFone 8 has a 12-megapixel Sony IMX663 camera on the front with dual phase detection autofocus lens.
The ZenFone 8 comes with up to 256GB UFS 3.1 storage. Connectivity options include 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6/ 6E, Bluetooth v5.2, GPS / A- GPS / NavIC, NFC, FM radio, USB Type-C and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer and proximity sensor. There is also an in-display fingerprint sensor.
Asus has given the ZenFone 8 triple microphones with OZO Audio Zoom and in-house Noise Reduction technologies, both of which are said to improve audio recording. There are also dual stereo speakers with Dirac HD sound. The smartphone has a 4,000 mAh battery that supports Quick Charge 4.0 and Power Delivery standards. A 30W USB power adapter is included in the box. The mobile phone measures 148x68.5x8.9 mm and weighs 169 grams.
Asus Zenfone 8 Smart Phone: Launch Date, Price List, Specification, Design, Processor, Accessories all details.- Published by The Beyond News (Technology) .