Moto G40 Fusion will be available offline across retail stores.
Moto G40 Fusion will be available offline across retail stores, as well as online through ecommerce platform and leading online portals starting from date 1 May 2021.
Motorola is all set to introduce yet another smartphone, Moto G40 Fusion. The smartphone will be the latest addition to the popular series and is said to come packed with videography-enhancing features ideal to redraw the boundaries of users’ creativity.
Moto G40 Fusion Release Date:
Device Released on May 1st, 2021.
Moto G40 Fusion Specification:
• Brand - Motorola
• Model - Moto G40 Fusion
• Operating System - Android 11
• Sim Slots - Hybrid Dual SIM
• Sim Size - Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
• Network – GSM / HSPA / LTE
• Fingerprint Sensor - Yes (rear-mounted)
• Battery Capacity - Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
• Chipset - Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
• CPU – Octa-core (2x2.3 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6x1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
• Processor - Qualcomm SM7150 Snapdragon 732G (8 nm)
• Graphics - 4K@30/120fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps
• Rear Camera - 64 MP, f/1.7 (wide), 0.7µm, PDAF
• Front Camera - 16 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.0µm
• Screen Size - 6.8 inches, 109.8 cm2 (~85.3% screen-to-body ratio)
• Screen Resolution - 1080 x 2460 pixels (~395 ppi density)
• Display Type - IPS LCD, 120Hz, HDR10
• Touch Screen - Yes
• Other Sensors – Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity
• Usb Connectivity – USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Moto G40 Fusion Preview :
Moto G40 Fusion Price:
Moto G40 Fusion Smart Phone: Launch Date, Price List, Specification, Design, Processor, Accessories all details.- Published by The Beyond News (Technology).