Realme is all set to introduce yet another smartphone.
Realme C25 will be available offline across retail stores, as well as online through ecommerce platform and leading online portals starting from date 27 March 2021.
Realme is all set to introduce yet another smartphone, Realme C25. The smartphone will be the latest addition to the popular series and is said to come packed with videography-enhancing features ideal to redraw the boundaries of users’ creativity.
Realme C25 Release Date:
Released on March 27th, 2021.
Realme C25 Specification:
• Brand - Realme
• Model - Realme C25
• Operating System - Android 11, Realme UI 2.0
• Sim Slots - Dual SIM
• Sim Size - Nano-SIM, dual stand-by
• Network – GSM / HSPA / LTE
• Fingerprint Sensor - Yes (rear-mounted)
• Battery Capacity - Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
• Chipset - Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)
• CPU – Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6x1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
• Processor - Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)
• Graphics - 1080p@30fps
• Rear Camera - 48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF (International model)
• Front Camera - 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/4.0", 1.12µm
• Screen Size - 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~81.7% screen-to-body ratio)
• Screen Resolution - 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
• Display Type - IPS LCD, 480 nits (typ)
• Touch Screen - Yes
• Other Sensors – Accelerometer, Pproximity, Compass
• Usb Connectivity – USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go