Samsung Galaxy A32 With Quad Rear Cameras, sports a 90Hz Super AMOLED display with storage varients
The Samsung Galaxy A32 4G announced last week was expected to arrive in India on March 5, but the company launched the smartphone two days early.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Release Date:
The Galaxy A32 will be available offline across retail stores, as well as online through Samsung.com and leading online portals starting from March 3, 2021.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Price:
The company had made only one variant of the Galaxy A32 smartphone official, which offers 6 GB RAM and 128 GB .It can be purchased at 21999 Or £ 249.00 / € 258.35
As an introductory offer, consumer can get upto RS. 2000 on HDFC bank Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI Transactions. Consumer can also avail no cost EMI offers, with zero down payment and processing charges, across major banks and NBFC partners.
Samsung Galaxy A32 Specification:
- Display – 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~84.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution - 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- OS - Android 11, One UI 3.0
- Processor – 2GHz octa-core
- CPU - Octa-core (2x2.0 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6x2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Chipset - MediaTek MT6853 Dimensity 720 5G (7 nm)
- Network - GSM / HSPA / LTE
- Ram – 4GB
- Rom – 64GB
- Rear Camera - 64-megapixel (f/1.8) + 8-megapixel (f/2.2) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4) + 2-megapixel (f/2.4)
- Front Camera - 20-megapixel (f/2.2)
- Bluetooth - 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS - Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB - USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors - Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- BATTERY - Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable, fast charging 50W
Samsung’s official website hasn’t revealed the name of the octa-core processor. But, the same smartphone is already available in Russia with a Mediatek Helio G80 chipset. The same chip is also powering some of the budget phones, including Redmi 9 Prime. The Samsung Galaxy A32 smartphone is backed by a 5,000mAh battery. Comparatively, Samsung is offering the Galaxy M51 phone with a 7,000mAh battery for Rs 22,999.
The new Samsung phone supports 15W fast charging tech. The company has given an option to expand the internal storage by up to 1TB using a microSD card. For imaging, there are four cameras at the back. You get a 64MP primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture. The setup also includes two 5MP – one is for depth shots and the other is for macro photos. On the front, Samsung has added a 20MP selfie camera with f/2.2 aperture.
Samsung Galaxy A32 is based on Android and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB). The Samsung Galaxy A32 5G measures 164.20 x 76.10 x 9.10mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 205.00 grams. It was launched in Awesome Black, Awesome Blue, Awesome Violet, and Awesome White colours, published by - The Beyond News (Technology)