The iPhone SE 3, Apple’s next affordable phone, might have some big upgrades
iPhone SE 3 Release Date:
Apple iPhone SE 3 or iPhone SE (2021) is expected to launch in the global market in 2022. there also some rumor that The iPhone SE (2020) launched in April 2020, so if Apple goes with yearly launches then the iPhone SE 3 could land in April 2021 – but given that the company launched the first iPhone SE back in 2016, there’s no guarantee of that.
iPhone SE 3 Specification:
- Brand - Apple
- Model - iPhone SE 3
- Operating System - iOS v14
- Sim Slots - Dual SIM, GSM+GSM
- Sim Size - SIM1: Nano, SIM2: eSIM.
- Network - 5G: Supported by device (network not rolled-out in India), 4G: Available (supports Indian bands), 3G: Available, 2G: Available
- Fingerprint Sensor - Yes
- Battery Capacity - 2821 mAh
- Chipset - Apple A14 Bionic
- CPU - Hexa Core (3.1 GHz, Dual core, Firestorm + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Icestorm)
- Graphics - Apple GPU (four-core graphics)
- Operating System - iOS v14
- Rear Camera - 12 MP + 12 MP
- Front Camera - 12 MP
- Screen Size - 6.0 inches (15.24 cm)
- Screen Resolution - 1080 x 2340 Pixels
- Pixel Density - 430 ppi
- Display Type - IPS LCD
- Touch Screen - Yes, Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Other Sensors - Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
- Usb Connectivity - Mass storage device, USB charging
iPhone SE 3 Price:
the new iPhone SE to cost £399/$399 for the entry-level model, if not perhaps slightly higher. The iPhone SE 3 has a high bar to clear. For a mere $399, the iPhone SE (2020) delivered the same powerful A13 Bionic chip in a compact body. Despite some weaknesses, the phone was overall an incredible value. Again, there's not a long history to guide us in this area, but with the original baseline iPhone SE launching at £379/$399 (albeit for 16GB of storage) and the iPhone SE (2020) coming in at £419/$399 for the 64GB entry-model, it seems very likely that any new version will try to keep around the £400/$400 mark.
Another big difference between the iPhone SE (2021) or iPhone SE 3 and last year’s iPhone SE (2020) will be in the display department. The upcoming iPhone is also tipped to come with a flat display similar to the latest flagship iPhone 12 series. As far as the cameras are concerned, the iPhone SE 3 is seen with a single-camera setup at the back as well as the front.
Other rumours suggest that the iPhone SE 3 will come packed with a 5.4-inch LCD panel that will feature a high resolution but it won’t be as good as the expensive iPhone models. In terms of camera specifications, the phone will pack a 12-megapixel image sensor similar to the iPhone 12 mini. It will be powered by Apple A14 Bionic SoC with 4GB of RAM and up to 256GB internal storage.
As for the pricing, the iPhone SE 3 is expected to be priced at $499 (roughly Rs 36,400) for the base 64GB storage variant, published by - The Beyond News (Technology)